To dig deep and seek out answers to some harder questions about God and our walk as Christians, we're encouraging individuals to join a DNA GROUP. These are smaller groups of believers (3-5) of the same gender that commit to meeting outside of the home gathering time, usually weekly or bi-weekly for an hour to focus on:
- Discover: Hear from God's Word and obey what you have learned, following the BIBLE READING PLAN.
- Nurture: Repent of sin and believe the gospel.
- Act: Consider opportunities we have to share Christ and pray by name for lost people.
Each gathering will center on the "5 QUESTIONS" as put together by Greg Finke of Dwelling 1:14
- How did you see God at work in your life this week?
- What has God been teaching you in His word?
- What kind of conversations are you having with pre-Christians?
- What good can we do around here?
- How can we help you in prayer?
DNA GROUPS are currently meeting weekly.
Women's Groups: Monday (8:30pm), Tuesday (9:30am), Wednesday (8pm), & Thursday (9:30am)
Men's Groups: Wednesday (8pm), Saturday (9am)
If you would like to join a DNA GROUP, contact PASTOR STEPHEN DEMIK.